Jackson 6-Way Individually Switched
- Jackson 6-Way Individually Switched Protected Power Board with Telephone Protection, 2m power cord. (Energy Absorption Rating 275J)
NZ$50.63 Save 20%
100% SECURE CHECKOUT VIA SSL
FAST DISPATCH & SHIPPING
100% KIWI OWNED & OPERATED
- The PT0555 is a high rated unit offering surge and overload protection to power as well as computer or telephone/internet line helping prevent dangerous and expensive power surges. Protect valuable computer equipment, audio and video equipment. Long 1.8m power lead and right angle plug to it easily and neatly behind furniture. Suppress both EMI and RFI (Electromagnetic and Radio interference) is an added feature.
- Voltage rating: 230~240Vac 50Hz.
- Current: 10A (Max).
- Power rating: 2400 Watt.
- 4 x 240 AC sockets
- Protection Mode: Active, Neutral & Earth.
- Surge Current: 18,000A.
- Surge Protection: MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor).
- Typical Capacitance: 430pF.
- Clamping Voltage: <275V (at 50A).
- Energy Absorption: 525 Joules.
- Response Time: <20 nano seconds.
- Filtration protection: EMI and RFI
- Telephone Line Surge Protection: Gas Tube arrestor
- Telephone Line Surge current: 4500A
- Supplied in heat sealed clamshell blister
- RJ45 sockets with RJ12 adaptor sleeves
- 1.8m length power cord
- AS/NZS 3760 TESTING NOTE
- This device contains voltage limiting devices, test at 250V only.